Star Halo LED Beacon technology is a patent pending, extremely low current draw, ultra high intensity LED light that exceeds the latest J845 and CA13 standards. The circuitry is designed with 24 customer selectable flash patterns, 2 rotating patterns high/low intensity feature (Manual or Automatic), and S-Link System™ that allows synchronizing capabilities with other STAR LED products. All circuitry is fully encapsulated for increased weather and shock resistance.
- Lightweight polycarbonate, universal flange base: – 3-hole permanent mount – 1” pipe mount – Optional vacuum magnetic mount with cig. plug adapter
- Durable polycarbonate, twist on/off lens
- 24 Customer selectable flash patterns, 2 rotating patterns and steady burn.
- Cig. plug with on/off switch and pattern select switch
- S-LINK SYSTEM™ synchronizing capability with other STAR LED units
- High/low Intensity – manual or automatic
- Extremely low current draw
- Completely encapsulated circuit for increased weather and shock resistance
- Dimensions: – (Short Dome): 4-3/4” tall x 6-13/32” dia. – (Tall Dome): 6-11/16” tall x 6-13/32” dia.
- Voltage: 10 – 30V DC perm. mount. 10 – 16V DC mag. mount
- Amp Draw: 0.6 Amps @ 12V DC, 0.3 Amps @ 24V DC
- Lens Colors: Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
A – Tall lens w/dust cover
C – Tall lens
M – Magnet mount
H – High intensity 4 LEDs
H8 – Ultra high intensity 8 LEDs
S – Short lens
V – Vacuum magnet mount