Federal Signal Model 401 Strobe Beacon – From your Canadian Federal Dealer – Authority Lighting
Model 401 Strobe Beacon is a low-profile strobe beacon that works in multiple voltages (12-48 VDC). It is protected against reverse polarity and voltage spikes.
This strobe beacon features a rubber base that resists corrosion and absorbs harsh shock. The 5-joule, double flash strobe is available with a magnetic mount that includes a cigarette lighter plug adaptor.
- Low-profile strobe beacon
- Automatic adjustment to function at any voltage from 12-48 VDC
- Features rubber base that resist corrosion and absorbs harsh shock
- SAE J845 Class 2 approved (SAE J1318 Class 2, 2009)
- Three-year product warranty
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Approvals:||SAE J1318 Class 3|
|Flash Rate:||65 FPM|
|Current Draw:||0.65 amps at 12V to 0.17 amps at 48V|
|Dimensions (D x H):||5.9 in x 5.0 in (150 mm x 127 mm)|
|Ship Weight:||Permanent mount models – 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
Magnetic mount models – 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)